Start a new topic

I'm Unable to downloads any game or app?

Hello everyone, I'm unable to download any game through my mobile, I don't know how its clearly done. Any one give me solution??What's the problems??

First of all, you need to know which operating system your phone is, if it is android, you can install games through the google play store, if you want to play games without installation, you can try the basketball legends game, there are many more kinds of games out there.

Open Settings > Apps & Notifications > See all apps and navigate to the Google Play Store's App Info page. Tap on Force Stop and check if the issue gets resolved. If not, click on Clear Cache and Clear Data, then re-open the Play Store and try the download again. for more detail to visit my website to click here 

thank you for always feeding the readers with interesting and useful information, I really appreciate you to continue your work. Emily In Paris Emily Cooper Outfits

it's so refreshing to see a post that talks straight to the point. thanks so much for writing about this it has really helped me with building my experience. thanks a lot 
Login or Signup to post a comment