You can reverse cash out on Cash App by selecting the calendar icon on the upper right-hand corner of the home screen. A window with details of the transaction and the Cancel button will be displayed when you click the Cash Out option.
Cash App transactions are made immediately to the person receiving them, but it's still possible to have a payment annulled. The reasons for canceling a transaction via Cash App could range from cash app payment sent to the wrong person) or placing the incorrect amount of money in an order for payment.
In any case, if you want to cancel the cash App payment, you might have the option of doing this before the cash is distributed to the person who received it. Here's how to cancel a Cash App cash-out payment with the help of below-mentioned steps:
1. Unlock your iPhone, iPad, or Android device and open the Cash App.
2. 2. On the Cash App home screen, look for and tap the Activity tab. This allows you to see the entirety of Cash App transactions. Click on the Activity tab to view the transactions that have been received and sent through the application.
3. After logging into the Activity tab, find the payment you are seeking to eliminate.
4. After you have identified the amount you'd like to stop, tap the payment, and an option with the payment details will be displayed.
5. Tap the "..." icon located at the top-right on display. Press "..." to open several additional options.
6. If you see it, click "Cancel a Payment" and hit "OK" to stop the transaction.