Start a new topic

How to Write a Great Essay Conclusion?

Conclusion starters should: be just a few words that introduce the first sentence of the final paragraph or brief concluding section. let readers know that they have reached the beginning of the final section. make readers aware that what they're about to read won't provide new information.

A conclusion is, in some ways, like your introduction. You restate your thesis and summarize your main points of evidence for the reader. ... In the following example, the thesis statement is in bold. Notice that it is written in 2 sentences.

The conclusion is the final paragraph of your essay. A strong conclusion aims to: Tie together the essay's main points. Show why your argument matters.

You usually use reach, come to, or arrive at a decision, agreement, or conclusion, but it's not proper to use "get to a decision, agreement, or conclusion", though you can use the verb get in the sense of reaching or arriving at a particular place.

Source: https://www.researchprospect.com/how-to-write-a-great-essay-conclusion/

hi all))

1 person likes this

There is no definite formula for writing an essay. They are different in subject matter. It is not always possible to write a good essay and it depends on many reasons. I am always looking for professionals

1 person likes this

Include a topic sentence. Conclusions should always begin with a topic sentence. ... Use your introductory paragraph as a guide. ... Summarize the main ideas. ... Appeal to the reader's emotions. ... Include a closing sentence. best suggest by AiryTV team. It provides the best articles.

Nice tips, thanks!

Debating an issue is not easy. We are always faced with constant questions. Bring it back to its original direction and purpose

It sounds great!

Here are some points to remember:

Use your introductory paragraph as a guide. You may have started by saying, “There are three classes at school that I absolutely can’t wait to go to every day.” You can start your conclusion by saying, “Gym, Math, and Art are the three classes I try to never miss.”If it’s a longer paper, a good place to start is by looking at what each paragraph was about. For example, if you write a paper about zoo animals, each paragraph would probably be about one particular animal. In your conclusion, you should briefly mention each animal again. “Zoo animals like polar bears, lions, and giraffes are amazing creatures.”Leave your readers with something to think about. Suggest that they learn more with a sentence like, “We have a lot to learn about global warming.” You can also give them something to do after reading your paper. For example, “It’s easy to make your own popsicles. Grab some orange juice and give it a try!”

Thanks for the information. I wish there would be something new about this topic?

Thanks for sharing.

good

Thanks for the help.

There is no definite formula for writing an essay. They are different in subject matter. It is not always possible to write a good essay and it depends on many reasons. I am always looking for professionals

Writing a great essay need a lot of practice and reading habbit. It is not a one-day job, a person who is doing consecutive reading would be able to conclude the ideas in one essay. 

Sir how to solve the issue. When I connected few seconds R 4 light on red colour try to reset but R1/R2/R3 green light on
Login or Signup to post a comment