Start a new topic

How to add music to video using inshot pro app?

Hi everybody,

I recently installed inshot apk by techbigs application to serve my video editing needs.

But I'm having a problem that's how to add music to video using inshot pro app.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you!

Are you searching for a best Cool And Unique Stylish PUBG Name in 2021 to make your name more Appealing? If You are a professional PUBG Player or you have a gaming channel on YouTube. Then you have to need a unique and Stylish Name For PUBG. To make a impression on your game or YouTube audience and your friend circle.

to get more information visit our site - pubgname.in

Install the Inshot Video Editor from Google Play and then open it. When the app opens, tap on the 'Edit video' tile, select a video to add background audio to and then tap on the 'Next' button at the bottom. In the video editor screen, tap on the 'Sound' tab at the bottom and select Music. That's how you can edit music in the inshot pro apk. 

Sometimes, we might want to add music to a video that was not originally created with audio in mind. Here you see to writing a good movie review to manage their thesis task easily. This article will teach you how to use the inshot pro app on your iPhone or iPad so you can create an amazing video soundtrack of your own!

You can add music from our phone gallery through your Inshot pro apk for the ios version that you can install on your android. Easily add music don't worry.

Login or Signup to post a comment