Start a new topic
Planned

[B02-F] Add features for scenarii

Hello.

I've just received my 2 B02-F smart bulb and I find that they could be provided with more features about scenarii.

For example :

- customize and add scenario (the standard one provide only 4 : bright, reading, work and night)

- synchronize or link the ambiance for more than 1 bulb (example : to set 10% and warm to the first bulb when the first one reach 20%)

- program variation of color and intensity (ex: at 1pm, set 30% and cold. At 2pm, set 40% and warm)

Thank you !

Hi,guys.

Thank you for your advices.

Could you tell me more details about the "synchronize or link the ambiance for more than 1 bulb "?

Hello Morgan. Sorry for my poor English.

My case : I've bought 2 bulbs, installed in the same room. I would like to change  the "ambiance" (color and intensity) of both bulbs with a single action. 

Up to now, I have the change "ambiance" for the first bulb then go back to main menu and change "ambiance" for the second bulb. In addition, it's difficult to set exactly the same parameter (for exemple 10% of intensity for both)

Is it clear for you ?

Thank you for helping to add functionnalities !

OK, I see.

Maybe you can try to create a group  for 2 bulbs,  that will solve your problem.

OK. I've just found this function : Great ! What about other suggestions ? do they exist ?

Hello 

What about these features :

- customize and add scenario (the standard one provide only 4 : bright, reading, work and night)

- program variation of color and intensity (ex: at 1pm, set 30% and cold. At 2pm, set 40% and warm)

Thank you

In addition, could you add a feature for "LAN mode" ? that could be usefull when Internet connection is down

Thank you

Login or Signup to post a comment