Start a new topic

Turned ON Hours and Turned Off hours

I am asking about very simple feature. Is there any way to configure device to have turn on hours and turn off hours during 24h.  It is very useful because if Sonoff device is offline at given moment when it should be turned on or off it misses the state and is out of sync.

Let's say I have garden and want to control lights. I want lights to be on during the daytime and off during the night. If I will use schedule and device will be offline on Turn ON time it misses and stays off before next day. :( 

Get annoyed by app notifications popping up in the lower-right corner of your screen? If you do not want to be disturbed or interrupted by notifications, you can enable the Quiet Hours feature while keeping the notifications open. In this tutorial we’ll show you how to turn on or off Quiet Hours in Windows 10. BeeTV APK

How to Turn On or Off Quiet Hours in Windows 10? 

In the right side of the taskbar, right-click on the Action Center icon (looks like a speech bubble) and select “Turn on quiet hours“. To Turn off Quiet Hours, make a right click on the Action Center icon once more. Click “Turn off quiet hours” this time.

Get annoyed by app notifications popping up in the lower-right corner of your screen? If you do not want to be disturbed or interrupted by notifications, you can enable the Quiet Hours feature while keeping the notifications open. In this tutorial we’ll show you how to turn on or off Quiet Hours in Windows 10.

How to Turn On or Off Quiet Hours in Windows 10?

In the right side of the taskbar, right-click on the Action Center icon (looks like a speech bubble) and select “Turn on quiet hours“. To Turn off Quiet Hours, make a right click on the Action Center icon once more. Click “Turn off quiet hours” this time.

Login or Signup to post a comment