Start a new topic

scenes not working

my scenes are not working at all today .

20 people have this problem

I have the same problem and now all scenes are suddenly gone.

I have the same... funny when your whole house is filled with sonoff equipment.
Is there a place where we can see if there are issues?

Same here. First scenes stopped working, now they disappeared too.

started flashing like a garland, didn’t understand what was going on, and the scene disappeared

started flashing like a garland, didn’t understand what was going on, and the scene disappeared

Same in Poland. Problem with scenes all day.

Hi guys,

same in Italy. scenes gone and it's impossible to make a new one (error in save process)

Same in Czech Republic. All scenes disappeared too. Last scene was used at 5 p.m.

I've been using the sonoff platform for a week, and here are such surprises. I have a bad feeling about this.

Same here in South Africa.

Same in the UK. My scenes have been erratic for the last few days - they either do not work, or they only perform one of the commands in the 'then' part.  Today they disappeared completely, then they came back and now they have disappeared again.  They disappeared a few months ago and came back a few hours later, so I'm not panicking, but it seems that the problem is with the servers and they never seem to want to admit that there is a problem.

Same in Bulgaria... i cannot even create scenes anymore
Login or Signup to post a comment