Start a new topic

DW2 WiFi not working with Alexa and google home

Hello I have bought couple of dw2 sensors , I have connected the and able to control them from ewelink app but unable to control them via Alexa and google homes Does dw2 supports them or not ? Please let me know . Thanks

Kiran,

How was your Pairing Experience?

iTead really needs to do something about the DW2 mess.  I have new DW2s that won't Pair, I have tried Everything I have read about 802.11/b, Chan 6, UN/PW syntax, and more, still no pairing.   Then they won't work with Echo/Alexa as advertised?  And, how can the Not Work with certain wireless access points???

Not sure why they would have released such a crippled product.

Then, the Posts I create about the DW2 are Not Showing Up on the forum -- its been 2-3 days.

Kiran,

How was your Pairing Experience?

iTead really needs to do something about the DW2 mess.  I have new DW2s that won't Pair, I have tried Everything I have read about 802.11/b, Chan 6, UN/PW syntax, and more, still no pairing.   Then they won't work with Echo/Alexa as advertised?  And, how can the Not Work with certain wireless access points???

Not sure why they would have released such a crippled product.

Then, the Posts I create about the DW2 are Not Showing Up on the forum -- its been 2-3 days.

Now it supports Alexa and Google,you can try it.

Thanks , i am able to see them in alexa from more than 2 weeks now. They suddenly started showing up in my alexa devices. 

Login or Signup to post a comment