Start a new topic

DW2 WiFi not working with Alexa and google home

Hello I have bought couple of dw2 sensors , I have connected the and able to control them from ewelink app but unable to control them via Alexa and google homes Does dw2 supports them or not ? Please let me know . Thanks

Kiran,

How was your Pairing Experience?

iTead really needs to do something about the DW2 mess.  I have new DW2s that won't Pair, I have tried Everything I have read about 802.11/b, Chan 6, UN/PW syntax, and more, still no pairing.   Then they won't work with Echo/Alexa as advertised?  And, how can the Not Work with certain wireless access points???

Not sure why they would have released such a crippled product.

Then, the Posts I create about the DW2 are Not Showing Up on the forum -- its been 2-3 days.

Kiran,

How was your Pairing Experience?

iTead really needs to do something about the DW2 mess.  I have new DW2s that won't Pair, I have tried Everything I have read about 802.11/b, Chan 6, UN/PW syntax, and more, still no pairing.   Then they won't work with Echo/Alexa as advertised?  And, how can the Not Work with certain wireless access points???

Not sure why they would have released such a crippled product.

Then, the Posts I create about the DW2 are Not Showing Up on the forum -- its been 2-3 days.

1 person likes this

Now it supports Alexa and Google,you can try it.

Thanks , i am able to see them in alexa from more than 2 weeks now. They suddenly started showing up in my alexa devices. 

I have 5 DW2 wifi switches and all were from the same batch, were fitted with batteries from the same box and were paired to the same wifi access point.  

When they are all on the same table, two of the five have lower signal levels than the others. 

One of the five won't reconnect if the wifi is switched off for 10 seconds

One has to be repaired if the door is opened.

The support team advise me to wait for V1000.2.924

I can't see how a firmware change will fix these product variabilities.

Login or Signup to post a comment