Start a new topic
Implemented

Using a device in both the 'if' and 'then' parts of a scene

Hi everyone,

I wish to use the state of a switch in the 'if' part of a scene. For example:

IF: 'Bathroom Light OFF' and 'PIR Sensor is activated'

THEN: 'Bathroom light ON' then 'delay 30 seconds' then 'Bathroom light OFF'

3 people like this idea

Pls update to the latest eWeLink APP, the smart scene has implemented the multi-conditions for the triggers.

Jerry,

The point is not the multi-conditions, but to be able to change the state of a device which is also used in the scene conditions.

Other examples:

IF "button LONG CLICK" AND "bed lamp ON",

THEN "bed lamp OFF"

IF "button LONG CLICK" AND "bed lamp OFF",

THEN "bed lamp ON"

Notice that on both examples the state of the device "bed lamp" is checked on the IF condition and it is changed afterwards on the THEN action part.

Today, if you add a device on the IF condition part, eWelink doesn't allow us to select the same device to change it's state on the THEN actions part.

Actually you can do like this, set a Tap to perform scene"light on". Then set a  samrt device sence"IF light off and PIR acitved, THEN do the Tap to perform scene(light on)".

Hello,

I have Sonoff RFR3 switch connected to the light, Zigbee button SNZB-01 connected via Sonoff Zigbee Bridge and RF Switch Sonoff TX connected directly to RFR3.

I've created 2 scenes the following way according to your recommendation:

If RFR3 is off and Zigbee button is clicked -> then run tap to perform scene that turns on RFR3

If RFR3 is on and Zigbee button is clicked -> then run tap to perform scene that turns off RFR3

These scenes work fine when I click the Zigbee button but when I try to turn on/off RFR3 using ewelink application or RF switch it immediately returns back to previous state. In the log of RFR3 I see that the last action is triggered by the scene.

Could you please help to understand why it happens and advise how should I configure it to avoid such issues?

Thank you in advance!

Login or Signup to post a comment