Start a new topic
Solved

RFBridge433

At Bridge RF, the history from the sensors was lost, and new records were no longer stored in history.

3 people have this problem

This used to work fine,now 2 RF bridges no history! Doors,motion detects.. not showing... but if I look at device notice on messages they are there individually.. huge pain in the ***!

1 person likes this

I'm in the EU and experience the same problem.

A friend has the same problem.

Pretty useless device now. 

Support?

I removed all the sensors and re-paired the sensors. The problem with writing to history still persists. Alarm notification works normally.

Thanks, I'm fed up with the lack of Chinese information when it comes to problems.....

You spend time to find the problem yourselves, but know it's not your problem.

Two years ago I experienced the same problem. 

It appeared that they migrated the server to the EU (because of the EU data protection rules???). 

That took them, from my memorie,  more than 3 months. 

You can find the old forum here:

https://support.itead.cc/support/discussions/topics/11000018214/page/1?url_locale=

Totally unacceptable.

This morning I found out that history is being written down. The problem is probably fixed. The error was apparently on the application side.

This morning I found out that history is being written down. The problem is probably fixed. The error was apparently on the application side.

Received an update advising solved??? Did I miss something? I don't see any changes...

This morning I found out that history began to be written down, I don't know what it was, but probably on the application side.

This morning I found out that history began to be written down, I don't know what it was, but probably on the application side.

The problem is probably fixed.

1 person likes this
Yes just confirmed same on my units as well! Great to be back up with a history report!
Login or Signup to post a comment