Start a new topic

DW2 several Problems

Just received 3 units of DW2 and configured them.

- The first one is short circuited on the battery, it pairs, but the magnet does not work and the battery gets hot. Trying to convince the Sonooff oficial store on Aliexpress that this is not normal. It is a shame, the person that is answering my messages does not know what a short is. I'll have to open a dispute on Aliexpress since the person is stalling me.

- The second one is disconnecting from the app at some periods and for no particular reason reconnects again. Already changed position with the second unit (considering weak signal) but the problem remains.

- The third one seams to work fine for now.

- Tha two that as working do not show more than 2 days of logs and it do not report all logs. Since it is a security device, the minimum is that it is reliable when it opens and closes.  

2 people have this problem

@Bassem Wahib

Back online here again doing anything, it is clear that they have had problems with their servers.

Working perfectly this morning !!

My 2 DW2 devices gone offline after the last firmware update.   All other devices are Ok on ewelink.   Only DW2 can´t connect to server.   

Here offline again
This moment workimg 7 DW2’s good, but for howlong?
Offline again !!
Hi I also have problems with DW2 wifi. Even is in my application does not detect the real state of the sensor. It s very slow and sometimes doesn’t detect when the sensor is open or close. Could somebody help me Thanks

same problem...

offline...

after restart wireless access point, online again...

after a while, offline again...

again... and again...

bought 4 units, they went offline at the same time, they went back online at the same time...

Login or Signup to post a comment