Start a new topic

Could Nest Thermostat the third generation with 3 Nest external sensors be paired with the Sonoff 4CH Pro R2, but as each sensor to be paired with specific port on the 4CH Pro R2 simultaneously?

Could Nest Thermostat the third generation with 3 Nest external sensors be paired with the Sonoff 4CH Pro R2, but as each sensor to be paired with specific port on the 4CH Pro R2 simultaneously?

To explain I have 4 motorized Dampers for my HVAC system and I want to open and close dampers based on temperature and humidity but controlled over the Nest.

In order to achieve this scenario, I would need to pair integrated sensor from the Nest Thermostat  as a first sensor trigger and pair it with the first port on the "4CH Pro R2".

Second Nest external sensor needs to be paired with the second port on the "4CH Pro R2".

Tthird external sensor needs to be paired with the third port on "4CH Pro R2" and Nest fourth external needs to be paired with the fourth port on "4CH Pro R2".

I tried and I know that Nest integrated sensor can be used for one trigger to some of ports from "4CH Pro R2", but I'm not sure can I use other nest sensors as a trigger to other ports on "4CH Pro R2" simultaneously.

Login or Signup to post a comment