Start a new topic

Sonoff Mini - Support for Bell Switch

Is there any method of using the Mini with a set of bell switches so that every time S1 and S2 are momentarily closed, it will toggle the state of the relay? I would imagine the firmware needs to be updated with code that considers the closing of S1 and S2 for less than 1 second to trigger a toggle...  unless there is already another method that I have missed?

Hi Luke, that is exactly what it would do if you make s1 + s2 contact for a very short time. If the pulse is a second or less it will togle the relay. IF the contact is longer, every time s1+s2 change it status, the relay will do a transition. This approach allows to implement two way controls and still be able to control the mini from within the app as expected.

understanding bell switch = momentary switch ....

Thank you for your share! Your shared information is very helpful to me and many people are looking for them just like me!

All the latest State of Origin Live Online news and team lists, including fixtures and results.

Thank you for the 2021 ticket application is now Watch AFL Grand Final 2020 Live on Kayo with every game before the Grand Final Live & On-Demand. 

Login or Signup to post a comment