Start a new topic

Pairing D1 dimmer module with RM433 remote control

Sorry, I do not understand  the sonoff-video showing pairing D1 and RM433. Can anybody describe in words what to do? My D1 is already paired with the wifi network and the app. Now, I want to additionally pair it with RM433.

Turn on the light at the circuit breaker. Then when the light starts 'breathing' press and hold a button on the remote until there's a beep or you get control (will stop 'breathing').

Hi, I have the exact same problem. everything works fine with the application and Google home but when I try to make the pairing with the rm433 nothing works. no noise and I stay to press more than 5s. what to do ? Thanks

Hi. I also have the same problem that I connect reconnect the SOnoff D1 devices to their rm433 devices (I have two in the one room).  I had one working fine and then added another into the room.   I wanted separate rm433 control of the second dimmer.  When pairing to the second dimmer it paired to both dimmers (why I dont know).  I decided to long press the reset button on both and then power each one up to pair with their remote.   Now I cant get either to pair with the remotes.  Wifi connections works OK.  Is there a method to factory reset the RF as well as wifi pairing?  

Login or Signup to post a comment