Start a new topic

Upgrade firm to 3.5 now house lights wont stop flashing

Hi all I have loads of sonoff mini installed controlling the house lights. Yesterday I update ewelink and then updated all firmware on the mini from 3.4.0 to 3.5.0. All went well apart from 1 which every second or less turns the hall lights on then just as quickly turns them back off constantly. I had one spare so I removed the Mini that was constantly flashing the lights on and off and replaced it. Then I upgraded the firmware to 3.5.0 and now that one is constantly flashing. Has anyone else had this??? Any ideas for a fix??? Is there anyway I can re-flash with 3.5.0 incase it didn't flash properly? ?? Is there away to put 3.4.0 back on it???

10 people have this problem

If it's one 1 way switch I don't see why not. It will be more complicated if it's a 2 way or 3way or more.. Paul
Have upgraded to tasmota and no more problems

watch movies on netflix app and download free of charge home mod apk games 

I had same issue with sonoff minis, but I solved this issue with a little hardware modification. If you solder 104 (100nF ceramic) capacitor between S1 and S2 pins of "Sonoff mini", it will solve the periodical switching on and off.

Good luck for everyone!

Been tried only works from some.......
I had the same issue on a specific light, cabled with 2 deviators, 1 inverter + sonoff with pretty long cabling. It never worked well, sometimes missing physical switching so I added the capacitor but solved only for a couple of weeks. I tried them upgrading firmware from 3.3 to 3.5 (and then 3.6) but it made a mess: lights flickering and impossible to use physical buttons. Finally I tried Tasmota firmware and put 3x100nF capacitors between s1 and s2 and now it seems to work well. Hope it will continue like this

Well, all the responses are excellent and I found on web more about the info. https://www.techsrise.com/gaming/online-superhero-role-playing-games-for-android/

Thanks so much for this informative guide, I once faced the same issues few weeks ago. Have you heard about Mod apk?

I have updated and encountered some errors, but now I have found a solution to solve it. You can refer to this Blog.

Yes, you can download all these API/KPIs from: https://kuknus.com/call-girls/amritsar/

Are you battling to compile assignments in an organized manner? Are you looking for a one-stop do my assignment regardless of subjects and topics? Our team of knowledgeable and qualified writers offer all desired support in very less time. Additionally, they provide all the necessary cheap essay help and acquaintances to bring your academics in track. The UK students can buy the gift of time for themselves by buying assignments from us. For all types of assignment issues, essay help is the best online platform to have within your reach.

you can try it 

https://netmodapk.com/

i install it from this site.

it is very helpfull for me

you can try it 

Nice article!! Thanks for this wonderful content!!

My site: ultra gamers

you can also minis that are in version 3.3.0 and they are working fine. not going to update those.

Is there any solution to downgrade or get this working again? checkout official site of jiolocalhtml.com

you can also download these websites from the mod apk site apktoload.com or jiolocalhtml.com

Login or Signup to post a comment