Start a new topic

Upgrade firm to 3.5 now house lights wont stop flashing

Hi all I have loads of sonoff mini installed controlling the house lights. Yesterday I update ewelink and then updated all firmware on the mini from 3.4.0 to 3.5.0. All went well apart from 1 which every second or less turns the hall lights on then just as quickly turns them back off constantly. I had one spare so I removed the Mini that was constantly flashing the lights on and off and replaced it. Then I upgraded the firmware to 3.5.0 and now that one is constantly flashing. Has anyone else had this??? Any ideas for a fix??? Is there anyway I can re-flash with 3.5.0 incase it didn't flash properly? ?? Is there away to put 3.4.0 back on it???

9 people have this problem

I have 1 sonoff mini with this issue after update 3.5.0 but i have no idea how to fix that

2 people like this

Hola me pasa esactamente igual por favor si encuentras la solucion dimelo gracias.

1 person likes this

Same problem here. Updated from 3.0.0 to 3.5.0.

I have other Minis that are in version 3.3.0 and they are working fine. I am not going to update those.

Is there any solution to downgrade or get this working again?

3 people like this

Same here.  Updated from 3.0.0 to 3.5.0. someone managed to solve?

I have the same issue,  Doesn't do it all the time, its like the inching function is kicking in. if you disconnect the switch wires it works via the app. Looks like a firmware oops.

1 person likes this
Hi all No solution yet..... I logged a ticket on the 3 April with sonoff support desk. But I haven't had a reply. . Hopefully there will be one soon Paul

1 person likes this

After upgrading the devices to 3.5.1 the lights started to blink less, but are still blinking. Version 3.4 had no problem. Wouldn't it be possible to return to this version?

2 people like this
Please, please, please, we need to go back to 3.4.0, 3.51 did not solve the issue, my lights continue to turn on and off without any action. Please, release the 3.4.0 to downgrade our devices!

1 person likes this
Hi everyone 2 questions 1....How many light switches have you got connected to a single sonoff mini at is flashing (are they 1 way 2 way 3 way 4 way).. ??????? 2....If your light are on and flashing. Turn them off by the light switch.. then turn them back on with Alexa or Google home or what ever home auto Method you use....... now are they still flashing ???????? Thanks Paul

Paul....

1 - II have several devices, each turns on only 1 light switch. (I have 1 way And 2 way)

2 - A done....Turn them off by the light switch.. then turn them back on with Alexa or Google home or what ever home auto Method you use....... and the lights still flashing.

I agree...we need to go back to 3.4.0

I have several devices, each turns on only 1 light switch. I did the procedure that Paul mentioned in item 2, but the lights continue to flash. I think the solution would be for the company to make the downgrade to 3.4.0 available.

One more here

I tried everything after installing version 3.5.1: I deleted the devices and installed again, tried 1 way and 2 way, but the lights keep flashing. I noticed that it blinks more when I turn on the electric shower.

One more here!
Login or Signup to post a comment