Hello! i have a problem.
I bought a new Sonoff 4ch.
I pair it in ewelink app just fine. the app ask me to update the firmware.
I update it and the device reboot and connect again in 20 seconds. everything work like a charm!
Now begin the problems...
i disconnect the device and install it in the place who will be. I install all the cables in the channels and power up the device again.
Thats it.. never connect again. i have 1 blink every two sec. i haven't change anything! nothing! same router, same ip, same ssid, same pass etc.
I try dome troubleshooting i read online.
1. Try to pair again -> pair in the app and never connect
2. try to pair with smartphone hotspot (to delete and pair again) -> but never connect to hotspot
3. try to disable the wifi pass -> never connect
4. try to pair it with open wifi -> pair and never connect
5. bind the mac to ip inside router -> never connect
6. try another router with different ssid -> paired but never connect
7. try another router with the same ssid -> paired but never connect
8. try again my main router after restarting -> never connect
9. try to not allow my phone to auto join my wifi and pairing again -> dont pair
I am very disappointed :(((
Im ready to throw it in the garbage. I try now for 9 hour im in the edge of a breakdown.
Thanks a lot for your patient and sorry for my English.
No, actually i moved it next to the router
Just try to leave it 12 hours disconnected from main power, and still nothing!
Just try with a different phone and account... paired but not connect to router
I threw it in the trash!!!