Start a new topic

SonOFF touch switches BAD! Customer support refuse to help!!!

hi there. my name is yara. please i need expert technical support help! because i am not getting any help from customer service via Aliexpress messaging board.

i have been providing video proofs for almost two months now... and the person (or persons) answering me do not want to believe my videos!

i purchased 17 sonoff switches total. my electrician installed them in my new apartment and 4 pieces few weeks later went bad.

the touch panel stopped working!

i opened them, checked the wires, i also tried inserting the plastic piece in between as customer service told me but nothing worked.

i sent them images of the boards of each one made video breaking them and sonoff sent me replacements for them, 4 units.

now i have 4 more units bad. same problem, touch doesnt work. i have tried the above troubleshooting but nothing works. i can press and hold and hear beep to program but it wont find, the wifi light will not blink in many of them.

i told customer service again, sent them new videos but the person responding me is being an as* and doesnt want to believe me!

the new units are working fine, they sent me the new version since they did not have the old versions anymore. honestly i prefer the old versions, since my apartment now looks damn ugly with different models of switches.

at this point i dont care which model you send me, i just want the switches to work as i dont have many lights working.

either fix them under warranty or i can send them all back to you and you can refund me all! i am tired of providing videos, i have also provided my skype, wechat, telegram and whatsapp for them, so we can chat in more real time  but technician refused.

HOW CAN I DAMN PROVE TO YOU???

here are the videos on youtube, you  can use vpn in case your country blocks... or you can have this link to my google drive

i can make you videos of the replacements you sent me, these have been working so far.

youtube links:

https://youtu.be/J4UMzLYSzcM

https://youtu.be/RH7CZ9VXIdk

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... any tech support here reading these???

tech support doesnt do anything! i have opened a ticket since the aliexpress rep wasnt helping much.

i need a second opinion!

they think i lie... because i had 4 units going bad... then sent 4 replacements and then after 5 units went bad!

i proved with video but they rep doesnt believe me!!!

very bad customer service!

ON MY VIDEOS THEY CAN SEE I DO NOT LIE

Login or Signup to post a comment