Start a new topic

D1 switches on its own

My D1 Dimmer Module, controlled by Android app eweLink, switches on its own - apart from the timers set in the app. I already reinstalled and paired the D1 module without success.

Pairing had be difficult, too. My 9th attempt in Quick Pairing mode was successful, but did not solve the problem of randomly switching.

17 people have this problem

Had the same issue and tried all the solutions I could google. Ghost switching problem finally solved after several weeks and several attempts. Bought a new one and replaced it. Its working fine now, like the other two I have at home. My conclusion is that it is not a software problem, its hardware.

After 8 months still the same problem Hello Sonoff!

Hi 

I have the same issue. Two Sonoff D1 controlling a led lamp and sometimes lights up by itself. I tried multiple configurations but always the same issue. 

SONOFF guys! are you there?

Hi, The answer I've got from Sonoff so you need a RM 433 : This problem is caused by the reason that it's interfered by the RF signal. Please try to clear the RF code. 1. Please long-press the clear button of RM433 for 5s until you hear "Bi-Bi" and release, then the remote controller is cleared successfully. If you need to use, short press any button within 5s after powering on again and you will hear"Bi", which indicates the remote controller is paired successfully. 2. Please check if you set up a schedule, scene or third-party software, if yes, please disable these settings to check if the product can work normally. Regards,

Hi all

I tried a solution that was commented in other post. To fix the issue you must remove the resistors R6 R7 R8 R9 + R11 R12 R13 R14. I just do modification... 

https://github.com/arendst/Tasmota/issues/7598

https://github.com/arendst/Tasmota/issues/7598

R6 R7 R8 R9 + R11 R12 R13 R14 removed, let's see how it goes

After remove the resistors R6 R7 R8 R9 + R11 R12 R13 R14 it work fine!

изображение

Тоже включается случайным образом, есть информация, что нужно очистить память Диммера от прописанных ранее пультов (нужен пульт). Или выпаять резисторы, если не планируется использование пульта

1 person likes this

The guys from Sonoff do not want to fix the problem of turning on the D1 Dimmer by ghosts, they suggest that you contact the seller of these lame, expensive products for support, and the seller does not care about this problem. The seller for the sale of dimmers received income and was happy to fuck up this problem and Sonoff, they are already bought by those who do not know about this problem... I wonder if other products from Sonoff are the same expensive poop?

I've actually managed to get things under control (somewhat).

• First clear all RM433 pairings (holding on bottom left button until 2 beeps are heard).
  • Turn off (power off) D1, at least 30 seconds.
  • Re-pair RM433 by pressing any button within 5 seconds of powering on D1.
  • [Most important] do not press any button after pairing for at least 3 minutes.

Above setup gets me going until power failure happens (unfortunately, in my case it's bit too common) - so i just repeat the steps once power comes again. Otherwise the ghost switching and automatic 100% brightness returns almost immediately.

Just to confirm, i have ordered another D1 from totally different seller. I just have to fit it in. If the same thing happens, i'm just going to throw these things in garbage and look for an alternative.

Only thing that is preventing me from buying a shelly dimmer is lack of a remote. (i need 2 switches on 2 different locations in my bedroom, and not willing to break the walls to do it)

1 person likes this

К сожалению у меня нет пульта RM-433, я покупал его вместе с диммером на АлиЭкспрссе, но продавец меня обманул и не положил в посылку пульт, я открыл спор, но Али решило, что продавец прав.

А покупать второй диммер D1 я вам не рекомендую. Это второй диммер D1, который включают призраки и покупал я их у разных продавцов....я желаю вам удачи и надеюсь, что вам повезет больше, но покупать диммер D1, я вам не рекомендую, вы напрасно потратите деньги...

Login or Signup to post a comment