I have purchased nine Sonoff S26 Smart Switches. They all came with QC Pass stickers. However, when I checked them myself, I found numerous problems:
* Frayed mains wires where they are crimped onto the contacts
* Cold or otherwise bad solder joints for mains wires, some of them making bad contact
* Relays soldered in incorrectly at strange angles. I'm surprised the secondary winding makes contact with the board at all
* Lots of leftover flux which may be bad for reliability in the long run
* One of the solder joints has a huge bridge, almost bridging across the fuse
Have anyone else in the community opened up theirs and checked? Are these kinds of flaws normal for Sonoff products? I opened a case with support 16 days ago, but haven't seen any response yet.