Start a new topic

Sonoff mini delay in phisycal switch when wi-fi is off

Hi,

I use Sonoff mini in DIY mode, but I think the problem also occurs in standard mode.
When the wi-fi network is off, long delays occur in the relay switch activated by a physical switch connected between contacts S1 and S2.

The delay is of the order of a few seconds and sometimes the command is not taken at all and several attempts must be made. The problem is due to the fact that the module tries in vain to reconnect to the network and all the other functions are very slow when this happens.

Could you modify the firmware in such a way as to give the highest priority to the command from the physical switch without delays as it happens when the wi-fi network is turned on?

3 people have this problem

I use Sonoff mini in DIY mode, but I think the problem also occurs in standard mode.
When the wi-fi network is off, long delays occur in the relay switch activated by a physical switch connected between contacts S1 and S2.

Images and content of the article are very creative. I think this is one of the good and good posts. I am very happy when you visit our website. Thanks!!

io games

skribbl io

Login or Signup to post a comment