Start a new topic

Camera GK-200MP2-B

The camera is great. It would be a good idea to add the ability to record videos when there is motion in front of the camera and turn off the alarm notification. If I set motion detection, the videos are recorded while the alarm is triggered. Add the option to turn off the alarm and leave only recording by movement.

9 people like this idea

Sadly, this camera lacks of many integrations..  motion detection should be able to trigger any other Sonoff automation but It can´t do it!   waiting for that on new updrades.. 

Nice post

This information is always displayed next to our register. However, I felt it would be a good idea to post it on the internet. Here's what we're about: Our Mission: To improve people's quality of life. Our goal is to make friends with everyone that goes through the door. Our alcoholic beverages To become United States County's premier wine destination.

Nice to see your post. Wonderful and deep post you've written here. That's truly has added a lot to our knowledge about this topic. Have a more successful day. Your post. Wonderful and deep post you've written here. That's truly has added a lot to our knowledge about this topic. and also I am working on financial and accounting services with Vantage company and solve your Business problem that facing the market.

Great information to sharing in this Blog I am appreciated your hard work in which have to organize this content each and every this to specify for the perspective to user experience.  with a DSL camera. when we are working for a client commercial plumbing in which we have to idealized click graphics and slow-motion to cover up.

Make a plan to buy hair extensions for men balding in USA

Login or Signup to post a comment