Start a new topic

Cant register GSM G1

Hi friends, i have tried to register my G1 but it keeps stayng offline. I have allredy used diferent sim cards with active services, and removed de pin code of them. With one de G1 blinks two times, with the other blinks five times, but it is allways ofline

1 person has this question

So beatiful content! Now check mine - 

https://appmirror.net/games/strategy/plague-inc/

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article.

TellTheBell

HI Sergio, make sure your SIMS have 2G service. Sonoff G1 does not work on 3G or LTE networks yet.

hey Sérgio, Check your smartphone. it doesn't compatible with SIM. if you want to use this SIM then you have to upgrade your mobile. Myaarpmedicare

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing.     www.faithfuladoption.org

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing.    www.faithfuladoption.org

great works. every people work and playng many games

what game you play or what game you hack?

how to hack mini militia game  

this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!    10685-B Hazelhurst Dr

If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state.    Rent The Runway Promo Code

If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state.    Rent The Runway Promo Code

Much thanks for composing such an intriguing article on this point. This has truly made me think and I plan to peruse more    Rumore Phon

Login or Signup to post a comment