Start a new topic
Planned

IFan03

Will there be new firmware for IFan03? Nothing can be set. The timer is only for light and fan at the same time.

I bougth one of this to test (thinking It would be awesome) before buy more... I knew Google home integration wouldnt 100%...but It is awfull (voice control is worse)...so there is the ewelink app, but the problem is thw firmware (iFan03). No default state for nothing (light or fan), timers just for the light! Are you serious? Normal people turns off the light and set a timer for the fan before lay on bed, what were you thinking?! Please put default states for both, light and fan. Put something to turn off beeps when turning on just fan. Dont know about Google home integration, but is It posible to have at least 2 buttons on/off for light and fan? By now on/off button turns on/off both, voice control does the same,...you can isolate the fan adding "fan" at last of voice command, also you can dim the fan speed, but there is no way to turn on/off just light . A final thing, please change status label on app "open" "close" sounds great for someone Who knows what a relee is (see attached file over "ventilador niñas" device)

1 person likes this
I have same problem

Same problem, bought it to set fan timer and that is not working 
also on google home app shows as a lamp

Please do something about it

Struggling to link iPhone to ifan03

Nice post

for any  query or support anyone can contact Google Klantenservice.

I hope they will helpful to you in resolving your issue properly within minute.

Our team will evaluate and optimize the timer and schdule for fan.

As for the Google control, the issue is more related to the Google side.

Google combine the device like ifan03 (Fan + Light)  into one device type, there is no option for a fan icon and seperated on/off control, so at the interface you only able to turn on/off for both fan and light.

As for the voice control, the speaker can not recognize the sentence very well.

the standard voice command is

turn on/off the fan/light of the (device name) 

but the google always recognize the "of" to "OFF".

Rising some advices to Google for such issue would be the solution.

Login or Signup to post a comment