Start a new topic

Scene not working

Just now suddenly all the scenes not working. RF bridge did register PIR signal and blast off RF signal but no scene trigger. Tried delete scene and program new one also not working. Tried reset router also same. Something wrong with the cloud server?

9 people have this problem

Yes. It started working now. Yesterday it was not working and the pump didn't start in Time. Today it ok. I don't know why this erratic behaviour.

I can no longer create any scenes for any Sonoff devices - I get the message "Operation failed, please check network connectivity".  Network is working fine.  Any solution for this?  Thanks!

I'm still unable to create any scenes with any devices.  Every time I try to complete a scene, I get the message "Operation failed, please check network connectivity".  But the network is fine.  Can anyone help?  My Sonoff devices are pretty useless without this feature and with no help on troubleshooting the problem.  

The same happened to me. Scenes work for a couple of days and they they stop working. I have to delete them and create them again to resolve the problem
Login or Signup to post a comment