Start a new topic
Solved

Sonoff Mini Not detecting physical switch

Hi,

I've installed a sonoff mini and connected the signal wires to 3 3 way wall switches.

If I try to switch ON/OFF the sonoff using the app, there is no problem, it works like a charm always, but when I do it using the wall switches it just works "sometimes".

For what reasson can it be caused?

Is there any maximum length for the wires?

Should I activate any flag in the app?

5 people have this problem

Rather, not random but untimely. It is caused by some interference.

1 person likes this

I have also tried the solution, and it seems to work, the switch works without delay, and there is no flickering. I hope it remains so!

4 people like this
I have already installed the condenser and it works correctly

2 people like this

merci pour le retour , j'attend de le recevoir pour tester aussi.

1 person likes this
Hello He does not see someone from the technique ... this problem ...

Same for me... installed the condenser and and the sonoff is now stable on the "external" switch S1 S2.

Thanks

1 person likes this

The capacitor must be 100nF / 50v ??????  or can it be mounted with another voltage?

Can't mount 100nf / 50v SMD capacitor?

Itead technician told me "100 nF electrodeless capacitor". I installed 100 nF 50V capacitor you can see in the picture coded "104". You can open a new question to them.

1 person likes this
Hi Fran..... I put a voltmeter on the negative and s1 / s2 on 4 devices and it readings were between 129v to 136v. So wouldn't that overload the 50V 100nF electrodeless capacitor as it's only 50v. The house is in uk with 240v mains supply. Any input would be great Thanks
Paul, there are only 3V DC in S1. When you close the switch, 3V are also in S2. That's what detects switch status.

1 person likes this

problème corriger avec un condenseur en s1 et s2

1 person likes this
I only use Sonoff when easy to change connections on existing wall switch. Live wire going to switch must be changed and connected to S1. When several switches exist for same light, one need to install new wire from the last switch to the Sonoff. This is not easy ant then it is easier to install another device that uses 220V status change from wall switch.

Fran, 

I don't undertend when sow "This is not easy ant then it is easier to install another device that uses 220V status change from wall switch."

what is another device?

I have the same problem. I will try putting Capacittor 104
I put the capacitor 104 Not work for me. Not detecting physical switch. Fran do you think its posible the switch need configuration by OTA? Because I bought only 1 sonoff mini on Amazon when I open the package the sonoff mini its used. Any idea for me?
Login or Signup to post a comment