Dear Sonoff team
I have a number of T-series wall switches deployed throughout my house and am very happy with them.
I am now contemplating of installing a few L1 LED strips in a few rooms. However, I have the following questions, which I hope you can assist with:
1. I understand from your L1 product webpage that it is possible to connect an extra 5050RGB LED light strip to the L1. This means that the max length of LED strip that L1 power supply and wifi controller can manage is up to 10m - is that correct?
2. Is it possible to use a LED connector cable splitter (e.g., this one) to connect 2 individual strips up to 5m length each to the L1 power supply and wifi controller?
3. Does the L1 work with IFTTT?
Thanks and regards
No response from Sonoff - disappointing
Have opened a support ticket now. Maybe I will get a response that way...
How long can sonoff Led strip controller can support, cause I have a 14 meters long need to put lights?
I have a few L1's.
1. I honestly don't know, but I think you're correct. I have a 7m strip that has no issues
2. Yes you could, I have one of these in use on one of my chains
3. No, not at all. It doesn't even turn up in the device list, this is a massive disappointment for me personally :(
Tasmota doesn't have a stable ROM for it either.
Regarding point 3 - I'm also pretty upset with this ...
I can’t get the l1 to join the network, very frustration. Filmed it and will add to Youtube channel