Start a new topic

Sonoff POW R2 Energy monitor drops to 0 on new update 3.3

I bought 6 sonoff devices and I tried upgrading to 3.3.0 on one device. The energy monitor most of the time doesn't work. It's like stuck to 0 Watt or whatever the last number is there.  Sometimes it just drops to 0 Watt even when the AC is working. 

I'm not upgrading the other devices. How can I revert to previous firmware to fix this? 

17 people have this problem

When you going to fix this problem pow r2 is totaly usless now

7 people like this
Same problem with pow r2 after 3.3.0.displays 0 or last recorded number.need to revert back or fix this problem

6 people like this
Power R2 shows 0 while power consumption is 1.7 KW

4 people like this
pow r2 after 3.3.0 after upgrade
south 1.jpg
(16.7 KB)

4 people like this
I have the same problem after upgrade to 3.3.0, it displays 0!!!! A mega big problem!!!

3 people like this
Today support reply to my help request on new firmware, I send my screen record... I'm waiting for reply.

3 people like this
SONOFF POW R2. AFTER UPDATING THE SOFTWARE 3.3.0 OPS PROTECTION SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK. AFTER EXCEEDING THE MAXIMUM BORDER IS THE SONOFF FIRE. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM? MONITORING IS SENDING AFTER A LONG TIME
mp4

3 people like this
I have the same problem after upgrade to 3.3.0, it displays 0 or last (quite old )recorded number. Restart does not help.

3 people like this
After the 3.3.0 firmware update, nothing works anymore :( I would be happy to return to 2.8.0 because there was a good work in it, but it can not be done. They should test 3.3.0 first

3 people like this

More than 2 month waiting a "little fix". This is not just a "waiting for solution", this is a torture and a huge lack of respect with sonoff users

2 people like this
I wrote to them yesterday. They told me to send a movie because they want to see the problem, so I'll send it tonight. They told me to turn off the LAN on all devices, but I did it without any changes. They should improve the applications because there is a problem with data refresh. I have to delete applications from memory and restart then monitoring works very well but for about 30-40 seconds

2 people like this
I wrote to them on August 29. They wrote to me that the next day there would be new software. And on September 8 there will be a new ewelink version. Somehow I haven't seen this new version for POW R2. The massacre fucked up the software a month ago and you have to wait for improvement and the devices are useless.

2 people like this
We are constantly talking about software 3.3.1 that do not solve the problem and have been available for several days :)

2 people like this
Anyone know how to bring this issue to sonoff firmware development team ?? Any way to contact them in email so that they ll fix the bug and release firmware 3.4.0

2 people like this
With last pow r2 firmware 3.3.1 and last ewelink app, refresh of pow data are not in real time like older 2.8.x firmware. When I open it app show old value for 30-40 sec, then refresh data for 20sec then stop update...I wait new firmware!!!

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment