Start a new topic

Sonoff POW R2 Energy monitor drops to 0 on new update 3.3

I bought 6 sonoff devices and I tried upgrading to 3.3.0 on one device. The energy monitor most of the time doesn't work. It's like stuck to 0 Watt or whatever the last number is there.  Sometimes it just drops to 0 Watt even when the AC is working. 

I'm not upgrading the other devices. How can I revert to previous firmware to fix this? 

17 people have this problem

Thank you for your share! Your shared information is very helpful to me and many people are looking for them just like me! The problem seems simple, but through your pen, it impresses me! Here you can download modded apk of games for free. 

FMWhatsApp APK is a Very Popular WhatsApp Mod That Packs Extraordinary features that cannot be found elsewhere. You can change overall colors, control last seen and even disable “Online” and “Typing” tags. When it comes to over the top added functionalities, this mod has it all. And that all makes sense considering the amount of loyal users it possesses.

FMWhatsApp is a Very Popular WhatsApp Mod That Packs Extraordinary features that cannot be found elsewhere. You can change overall colors, control last seen and even disable “Online” and “Typing” tags. When it comes to over the top added functionalities, this mod has it all. And that all makes sense considering the amount of loyal users it possesses.

Garena Free Fire MOD APK  is the modified version of Original Free Fire APK. You can download the latest version of Garena Free Fire and you will get Unlimited Diamonds, health, and aimbot in this Hack APK.

Login or Signup to post a comment