Start a new topic

Sonoff POW R2 Energy monitor drops to 0 on new update 3.3

I bought 6 sonoff devices and I tried upgrading to 3.3.0 on one device. The energy monitor most of the time doesn't work. It's like stuck to 0 Watt or whatever the last number is there.  Sometimes it just drops to 0 Watt even when the AC is working. 

I'm not upgrading the other devices. How can I revert to previous firmware to fix this? 

19 people have this problem

When did you updated it to the latest version, I think there are still some problems with the new version. 

Dragon City apk mod

You may get solution related to Sonoff POW R2 Energy monitor and other related apps.

Cash App Plus Plus

This is really great.. Thanks for the sharing.

I wanted to go to Milan, but the flights were expensive, so I settled for Florence.

Very Informative Article. <a href="https://securemodapk.com/role-playing/guardian-tales-mod-apk/">Guardian Tales Mod APK</a> is an online role-playing game. In this game, you have Unlimited Gold, Gems, Platin Mods, Money

Very Informative Article. Guardian Tales Mod APK is an online role-playing game. In this game, you have Unlimited Gold, Gems, Platin Mods, Money

Great Content. Thank you for sharing this useful information. e shram also read

1 person likes this

Thank you for sharing this useful information

Thanks For This Information.

Thanks For This Information.

https://moviehd.onl/

Thank you so much for the best post. When did you update it to the latest version, I think there are still some problems with the new version. If you are looking for anniversary wishes, Lovegram.in is the best website.

It is a pretty helpful community 

Thanks for sharing such a quality content. Just use any of these windows 10 product keys

to activate your copy.

I am a Yoga Teacher from India. I love to follow morning routine and that's what I suggest to everyone. I love traveling, blogging and sharing yoga tips with everyone.

good morning husband quotes

stylish h letter dp

stylish heart dp

I am a Yoga Teacher from India. I love to follow morning routine and that's what I suggest to everyone. I love traveling, blogging and sharing yoga tips with everyone.

good morning husband quotes

stylish h letter dp

stylish heart dp

Login or Signup to post a comment