Start a new topic

Sonoff POW R2 Energy monitor drops to 0 on new update 3.3

I bought 6 sonoff devices and I tried upgrading to 3.3.0 on one device. The energy monitor most of the time doesn't work. It's like stuck to 0 Watt or whatever the last number is there.  Sometimes it just drops to 0 Watt even when the AC is working. 

I'm not upgrading the other devices. How can I revert to previous firmware to fix this? 

18 people have this problem

Thanks for sharing amazing post  

smart jail mail

therap log in

I'm glad that I've read it

smartjailmailsmartjailmail

there signin

As the name suggests, these ingredients were used by the legendary Aztec leader Montezuma II, who was known as the ninth emperor of the great Aztec Empire, and he ruled his territory until the Spanish conquest of Mexico in 1520. . But Moctezuma II (or Moctezuma for short) is not only called the emperor on the throne, but also the great ruler in the bedroom. Many historical records show that Montezuma had the courage to know people and had many concubines with his wives. With such legendary sexual energy, a variety of plants were mixed in the valley at that time, after a little modification and refinement, they are used to make Montezuma's secret review today.

Alright, that's really helpful, I found a solution for my problem hope everyone finds their solution too.

Itachi Uchiha Quotes

Netflix Cookies is a small data in a browser used by every browser to remember your login and serve you good content right here for more info trickskey

i too have same problem guys. i m using SONOFF POW R2 without knowing the problem in firmware 3.3.0 i updated nearly five devices.

regards

galacticrft & decocraft

has anyone updated the firmware to 3.5.1? 

very informative information thanks & if you want the mini Militia old version it's the best site for download.

these a few bug in this new update 3.0. i m facing lot of issues.

Thanks

GMI

Very informative and helpful forum, and thanks for sharing such an amazing information.

Dragon Mania Legends

I use Sonoff POW R2 for real-time monitoring. This will no longer be possible after the 3.3.0 software update. Correct the mistake krnl

Well, it is very useful, I found a solution to my problem, hopefully, everyone will also find a solution. Bee TV

Krnl

Login or Signup to post a comment