Start a new topic

Sonoff POW R2 Energy monitor drops to 0 on new update 3.3

I bought 6 sonoff devices and I tried upgrading to 3.3.0 on one device. The energy monitor most of the time doesn't work. It's like stuck to 0 Watt or whatever the last number is there.  Sometimes it just drops to 0 Watt even when the AC is working. 

I'm not upgrading the other devices. How can I revert to previous firmware to fix this? 

18 people have this problem

Thanks for this post. Also, You can easily Play Free Fire Mod Apk on your Android Device by Downloading through the below link.

Thanks for this post.

Also Check: Free Fire Mod Apk

I understand your concerns about this and i appreciate you speak about this. If you're looking for an blog to get information about your famous celebrities visit Biography Gossip. Its an online blog that provides you the latest and most relevant and well research articles about world top stars.

You may be interested in some of the applications provided from this site that provide an excellent modified version without limits  Free software

Thank you very much for this awesome post, i really love your discussions on many topics. Keep it up. Check out Bee TV Apk to watch online movies and TV shows in HD or 4K quality. 

Thanks for the sharing great full and little information, I agreed with your words

Bravotv.com/activatenow

poptv.com/activate

Its a pretty helpful for me. Thanks for the post. CapCut Mod APK

check out syfy activation guide at: syfy.com activate/activatenbcu

Amazing Support From your side  mod apk games

Download the best apps and games from  Download Mod Apk Apps & Apk mod Games

Thank you for sharing information, It was helpful.

Also download the latest version of Brawl Stars Mod Apk which is a multiplayer real-time 3v3 game set in the arena where you have to attack enemies as well as collect gems during battle to win.

Thank you for sharing this. It was helpful. Keep sharing such things.

Also download the latest version of Brawl Stars Mod Apk which is a multiplayer real-time 3v3 game set in the arena where you have to attack enemies as well as collect gems during battle to win.

Thanks for giving us the update on Sonoff POW R2 Energy Are really like the Netflix apk for watching movies online.

Login or Signup to post a comment