Start a new topic

Sonoff POW R2 Energy monitor drops to 0 on new update 3.3

I bought 6 sonoff devices and I tried upgrading to 3.3.0 on one device. The energy monitor most of the time doesn't work. It's like stuck to 0 Watt or whatever the last number is there.  Sometimes it just drops to 0 Watt even when the AC is working. 

I'm not upgrading the other devices. How can I revert to previous firmware to fix this? 

19 people have this problem

can check our site for unlimited tips and tricks .. netflix cookies. ludo king mod apk

Watch Friends Online Free In HD With English Subtitles. Season 1, Season 2, Season 4, Season 6, Season 7, Season 8, Season 9 And Season 10.

Watch free Jav movies online in full 1080p HD quality and English subbed titles.

Watch free best JAV Movies with English Subtitles  and enjoy free streaming.

Thank you for giving us backlinks, your website is very good, we also like it & our users also like your website very much, if you like our given backlinks, then you can definitely click on it.

Kinemaster pro mod apk

Hotstar Mod Apk

Spotify Premium Apk

Netflix mod apk

For Watching Netflix Content for Free, must-visit Netflix mod apk for android device. thank me later...

Thank you for this info.. keep shared with us <b><a href="https://apkscreen.com/">APKScreen.com</a></b>

Hey there, I visited your blog and loved it. You have many quality contents on your blog. I also produce such quality contents on my blog. Visit TheBestGyan.Com for Daily Current Affairs

Hey there, I visited your blog and loved it. You have many quality contents on your blog. I also produce such quality contents on my blog. Visit TheBestGyan.Com for <a href="https://thebestgyan.com/">Daily Current Affairs</a>

Thanks for this information Thanks 

You can download Grand Theft Auto (GTA) : Vice City APK v1.09 : [ MOD, Unlimited Money, OBB ] Download

hello friends i give you a one information about the hotstar premium if you want all premium plan free so Download Hotstar Mod apk free

Thank you so much for the best post. If you are looking for PUBG Game Names the Best PUBG names for free then you can check this post

Pubg Name

Minecraft Mod APK

techhube

Glorious model o software

Best pubg names

Minecraft modsMinecraft mods

Login or Signup to post a comment