Start a new topic

Sonoff POW R2 Energy monitor drops to 0 on new update 3.3

I bought 6 sonoff devices and I tried upgrading to 3.3.0 on one device. The energy monitor most of the time doesn't work. It's like stuck to 0 Watt or whatever the last number is there.  Sometimes it just drops to 0 Watt even when the AC is working. 

I'm not upgrading the other devices. How can I revert to previous firmware to fix this? 

18 people have this problem

Garena Free Fire MOD APK  is the modified version of Original Free Fire APK. You can download the latest version of Garena Free Fire and you will get Unlimited Diamonds, health, and aimbot in this Hack APK.

Thanks for sharing this. You can download Free MOD APK at Twitmarks

Watch free best JAV Movies with English Subtitles  and enjoy free streaming.

Watch free Jav movies online in full 1080p HD quality and English subbed titles.

Its happening because of Kobold Fight Club.

<a href="https://technohere.com/how-to-get-chegg-answers-for-free/"> Techno </a> Its an awesome destination to get Chegg answers for free. All the queries are solved here

You can download Grand Theft Auto (GTA) : Vice City APK v1.09 : [ MOD, Unlimited Money, OBB ] Download

It helps me a lot thank you for sharing the best post on this post 

tamilrockers new link.

Hotstar premium Cookies

Affiliate

Just check this post you will found the best thing

Tamilrockers new link

hotstar premium Cookies 

Hotstar premium Cookies just visit here and you will find the best things here

Thank you for solving my queries actually the same problem I also had Hotstar premium Cookies

SSMMS full details are available here for free

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write. thank you once again

https://nfcookies.com/netflix-mod-apk/

Thank you so much guys for you love and support. I really appreciate the kind of work performed by this forum members. Like all I also want to inform you all to go with Netflix Account Generator. That will entertain you above your likings. 

Dog beds are introduced in vide variety of ranges. Dogs of all size can enjoy their sleep well. Additionally, these helps in reducing anxiety problems.

Login or Signup to post a comment