Start a new topic

Sonoff POW R2 Energy monitor drops to 0 on new update 3.3

I bought 6 sonoff devices and I tried upgrading to 3.3.0 on one device. The energy monitor most of the time doesn't work. It's like stuck to 0 Watt or whatever the last number is there.  Sometimes it just drops to 0 Watt even when the AC is working. 

I'm not upgrading the other devices. How can I revert to previous firmware to fix this? 

17 people have this problem

Get Free Netflix Accounts Click here

My Sonoff loses wifi network, so I searched for my telecom operator Jio APN setting for fast

internet connectivity in my Area, Airtel ISP network doesn't work in my area so I recently change my SIM card to Jio from Airtel using my older sim Airtel PUK Code. You can check the attached for more clarification about the network.

WiFi Router Settings - Wireless Router Admin Setup helps you config your WIFI Router Settings Page(WiFi router ip: 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1 etc.) .

You can easily access your wifi router admin page and make changes to your router settings.

WiFi Router Settings - Wireless Router Admin Setup is a powerful network tool for router control.

WiFi Router Settings - Wireless Router Admin Setup help you find router password and change router settings.

What can WiFi Router Settings - Wireless Router Admin Setup do?
- Find Router password;
- Check WiFi Router Details;
- Change WiFi password;
- control WiFi Network.

WiFi Router Settings - Wireless Router Admin Setup helps you access Wireless router page of many Router modems(192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 etc.).
Here are some of the supported routers:
★ TP Link Router(Normal Wireless Router ip : 192.168.1.1)
★ D Link Router(Normal Wireless Router ip : 192.168.0.1)
★ Netgear Router(Normal Wireless Router ip : 192.168.1.1)
★ Linksys Router(Normal Wireless Router ip : 192.168.1.1)
★ Huawei Router(Normal Wireless Router ip : 192.168.1.1)
★ Digisol Router(Normal Wireless Router ip : 192.168.1.1)
★ ASUS Router(Normal Wireless Router ip : 192.168.1.1)
★...

COLLAPSE

In this article we have talked about the Android app, how the Netflix Mod APK is downloaded because in it people can streaming television for free, such as this is the best way to watch Bollywood Hollywood Movies and companion movies all web Series can also be streaming. If you like Techuor listening to MP3 music, you can download the Spotify premium apk.

I have the same, after upgrade to 3.3.0 values of Power and Current are for long time after switching on.

I would love to go back to previous firmware. Anyone has an idea how to do this?

In this article we have talked about the Android app, how the Netflix Mod Apk is downloaded because in it people can streaming television for free, such as this is the best way to watch Bollywood Hollywood Movies 

Thanks for supporting us!! Ultra gamers and Interesting321

Nice article!! Thanks for this wonderful content!!

My site: ultra gamers

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write. thank you once again.

Minecraft Circle Generator

Thank you for this post. You will find it useful.

Minecraft circle generator.

Login or Signup to post a comment