Start a new topic

Sonoff POW R2 Energy monitor drops to 0 on new update 3.3

I bought 6 sonoff devices and I tried upgrading to 3.3.0 on one device. The energy monitor most of the time doesn't work. It's like stuck to 0 Watt or whatever the last number is there.  Sometimes it just drops to 0 Watt even when the AC is working. 

I'm not upgrading the other devices. How can I revert to previous firmware to fix this? 

17 people have this problem

Working great, no problem with that

Thank you for your share! Your shared information is very helpful to me and many people are looking for them just like me! The problem seems simple, but through your pen, it impresses me! Here you can download modded apk of games for free. 

Netflix mod apk is the modified version provided by the third party; it is a hacked version of Netflix apk. In this app, you can watch many movies and dramas, used primarily for entertainment. Netflix Mod apk is free of cast.

great

Great and helpful article. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I love to share it with my friends and family.

If you love read tech-related articles and want free premium accounts like Netflix, Hotstar, Youtube premium music, apk, mod, games, and apps.

You can visit this website - alltechcloud.com

Click on the link If you want free Hotstar premium account username and password

Do you know how to get a free Hotstar premium account with the username and password?

By you know what Netflix and Pandora are. The first allows you to stream movies online for a small monthly fee. Pandora allows you to stream and listen to music online. Well, Disney + Hotstar is the latest to join the virtual entertainment bandwagon. If you live in India, you know this online movie streaming service as Disney + Hotstar. Those outsides of India know it as Hotstar. In any case, you’ll learn all about this service including how to get a free Hotstar premium account username and password.

In this article we have talked about the Android app, how the Netflix Mod APK is downloaded because in it people can streaming television for free, such as this is the best way to watch Bollywood Hollywood Movies and companion movies all web Series can also be streaming. If you like Techuor listening to MP3 music, you can download the Spotify premium apk.

It was a really amazing experience on this site. I always download Mod apk from Apkmodpro

Netflix Cookies 2020 – If you like to watch Movies, Web Series then you must have heard about Netflix as it is a platform where you can easily stream Online Movie, Web Series. But to use this platform service, the user has to subscribe to Netflix Premium cookies. Which is not easy for everyone.

Prime video cookies is a cache memory where our login credential data saved in the form of some text. We use account cookies to access the prime video website.Hello Guys, Welcome back to Tricks Nation in this post I'm going to share Amazon Prime Video Cookies which can be used to access Prime Video Shows.Using  hack one have access to premium content hosted on prime video. A plethora of Tv Shows, Movies and web series can be

traffic rider mod apk
real cricket 19 mod apk
kick the buddy forever mod apk
bus simulator indonesia mod apk
shadow fighter mod apk
farming simulator 18 mod apk
driving school 2016 mod apk
extreme car driving mod apk
vector 2 mod apk
real cricket 20 mod apk

Login or Signup to post a comment