Start a new topic

Sonoff POW R2 Energy monitor drops to 0 on new update 3.3

I bought 6 sonoff devices and I tried upgrading to 3.3.0 on one device. The energy monitor most of the time doesn't work. It's like stuck to 0 Watt or whatever the last number is there.  Sometimes it just drops to 0 Watt even when the AC is working. 

I'm not upgrading the other devices. How can I revert to previous firmware to fix this? 

17 people have this problem

Working great, no problem with that

Download Hotstar MOD APK Latest Version, as we know that it is an amazing platform. Are you looking for Hotstar Premium APK latest version, where you can get all the latest features then you have reached the right place?

I would say that Hotstar is a great live streaming application not in India but also in the world. Here we can watch sports channels like IPL and international cricket sport. If you know about Hotstar, it gives many tv channels, serial, shows, and movies are also available on the premium Hotstar.

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Download Xpadder

Thop tv Apk is a highly featured app which gives all the videos and movies with high definition in this app you can easily get your favorite content which is daily updated by Thoptv Apk.

This app continues their tour to millions of users to many more it never stops. It has the best quality features which are very demanding. This the best app for downloading all the videos, movies and shows. 

I suffered the same problem after upgrade to 3.3.0,  it Displayed 0 or last recorded number and Restart does not help.

Thank you for your share! Your shared information is very helpful to me and many people are looking for them just like me! All the latest State of Origin news

Thank you for giving us backlinks, your Justhelpi.com website is very good, we also like it and our users also like your website very much, if you like our given backlinks, then you can definitely click on it.

Netflix Mod APK

ThopTV APK

Kinemaster Pro Mod APK

Hotstar Mod APK

Spotify Premium APK

Hotstar Premium Account

Thank you for giving us backlinks, your Justhelpi.com website is very good, we also like it and our users also like your website very much, if you like our given backlinks, then you can definitely click on it.

Netflix Mod APK

Thank you for your share! Your shared information is very helpful to me and many people are looking for them just like me! All the latest dark mode for snapchat news

amazing blog, I'm sharing it with my friends download tweets export instagram comments buy soundcloud plays

Nice blog Download Tweets

Watch Friends Online Free In HD With English Subtitles. Season 1, Season 2, Season 4, Season 6, Season 7, Season 8, Season 9 And Season 10.

Login or Signup to post a comment