Start a new topic

Sonoff POW R2 Energy monitor drops to 0 on new update 3.3

I bought 6 sonoff devices and I tried upgrading to 3.3.0 on one device. The energy monitor most of the time doesn't work. It's like stuck to 0 Watt or whatever the last number is there.  Sometimes it just drops to 0 Watt even when the AC is working. 

I'm not upgrading the other devices. How can I revert to previous firmware to fix this? 

18 people have this problem

Thank you for your share! Your shared information is very helpful to me and many people are looking for them just like me! The problem seems simple, but through your pen, it impresses me! Here you can download modded apk of games for free. 

FMWhatsApp APK is a Very Popular WhatsApp Mod That Packs Extraordinary features that cannot be found elsewhere. You can change overall colors, control last seen and even disable “Online” and “Typing” tags. When it comes to over the top added functionalities, this mod has it all. And that all makes sense considering the amount of loyal users it possesses.

FMWhatsApp is a Very Popular WhatsApp Mod That Packs Extraordinary features that cannot be found elsewhere. You can change overall colors, control last seen and even disable “Online” and “Typing” tags. When it comes to over the top added functionalities, this mod has it all. And that all makes sense considering the amount of loyal users it possesses.

Garena Free Fire MOD APK  is the modified version of Original Free Fire APK. You can download the latest version of Garena Free Fire and you will get Unlimited Diamonds, health, and aimbot in this Hack APK.

A classical collection of apk apps and games from MSI Afterburner

Download the best apk apps and games from the given link. There is the  latest collection of best apk apps and games.

MSI Afterburner APK

Its Only Ideal To Pick FMWhatsApp Over GBWhatsApp The Traditional Client Due To Its Extra Features.

Lucky Patcher Download - Get the latest version Of Lucky Patcher APK download from here. Scroll your way and click on the download button in order to obtain the Lucky Patcher APK file.

For download any youtube thumbnail visit here: https://www.istaunch.com/youtube-thumbnail-downloader/

Thanks sir for the detailed info on this, Please check coc mod apk, link: [url=https://clashmod.net/clash-of-clans-mod-apk-download/Clash of clans mod/url]

Nice post sir... check, free wordpress themes and guide on this. https://9to5wordpress.com/

Great article. Thanks for sharing gta 5 cheats

Do you know how to get a free Hotstar premium account with the username and password?

By you know what Netflix and Pandora are. The first allows you to stream movies online for a small monthly fee. Pandora allows you to stream and listen to music online. Well, Disney + Hotstar is the latest to join the virtual entertainment bandwagon. If you live in India, you know this online movie streaming service as Disney + Hotstar. Those outsides of India know it as Hotstar. In any case, you’ll learn all about this service including how to get a free Hotstar premium account username and password.

Great and helpful article. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I love to share it with my friends and family.

If you love read tech-related articles and want free premium accounts like Netflix, Hotstar, Youtube premium music, apk, mod, games, and apps.

You can visit this website - alltechcloud.com

Click on the link If you want free Hotstar premium account username and password

Login or Signup to post a comment