Start a new topic

Sonoff POW R2 Energy monitor drops to 0 on new update 3.3

I bought 6 sonoff devices and I tried upgrading to 3.3.0 on one device. The energy monitor most of the time doesn't work. It's like stuck to 0 Watt or whatever the last number is there.  Sometimes it just drops to 0 Watt even when the AC is working. 

I'm not upgrading the other devices. How can I revert to previous firmware to fix this? 

17 people have this problem

whatch latest movies online Movierulz Plz

Movierulz Plz Movierulz Latest Movies 2020: Movierulz Telugu is one of the sites that has been the best torrent site globally. Because this is your website where by people can the most current published pictures in H D prints. No other torrent internet site has the capability to complete that. A lot of the viewers interact with this particular website because none apart internet site will not upload the most current Telegu, Tamil, Bollywood & Hollywood pictures just before MoviesdaTelugu. ans Tamilrockers

images.jpg
(5.4 KB)

You can download Garena Free Fire MOD APK from OHG for your android phone. The version you will get from our post is cracked that’s why you will get unlimited diamonds for free. Are you looking for an action game for Android Phone? Free fire is perfectly fit for your need.

Thank you so much for sharing this you can also download free fire mod apk from here.

pubg apk

Thanks for this useful information

Brochure Printing is necessary for several industries and is an integral part of any promotional and marketing activity. With an easy layout to relay your information, they are one of the most effective advertising tools.

Table Tents Printing provides the business with instant advertising. Due to their easy to fold and set up design, Name Table Tents are also easy to carry around with you when traveling. 

Table Tents Printing provides the business with instant advertising. Due to their easy to fold and set up design, Name Table Tents are also easy to carry around with you when traveling

hello friends i give you a one information about the hotstar premium if you want all premium plan free so Download Hotstar Mod apk free

can check our site for unlimited tips and tricks .. netflix cookies. ludo king mod apk

I guess new version is availble on some otherwise I found one on this site Forgedl

Watch latest tv shows movies on bobby movie box

Updates

Login or Signup to post a comment