Start a new topic

Sonoff POW R2 Energy monitor drops to 0 on new update 3.3

I bought 6 sonoff devices and I tried upgrading to 3.3.0 on one device. The energy monitor most of the time doesn't work. It's like stuck to 0 Watt or whatever the last number is there.  Sometimes it just drops to 0 Watt even when the AC is working. 

I'm not upgrading the other devices. How can I revert to previous firmware to fix this? 

8 people have this problem

Power R2 shows 0 while power consumption is 1.7 KW

3 people like this
Same problem with pow r2 after 3.3.0.displays 0 or last recorded number.need to revert back or fix this problem

4 people like this
pow r2 after 3.3.0 after upgrade
south 1.jpg
(16.7 KB)

4 people like this
SONOFF POW R2. AFTER UPDATING THE SOFTWARE 3.3.0 OPS PROTECTION SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK. AFTER EXCEEDING THE MAXIMUM BORDER IS THE SONOFF FIRE. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM? MONITORING IS SENDING AFTER A LONG TIME
mp4

2 people like this
I have the same problem after upgrade to 3.3.0, it displays 0 or last (quite old )recorded number. Restart does not help.

2 people like this
After the 3.3.0 firmware update, nothing works anymore :( I would be happy to return to 2.8.0 because there was a good work in it, but it can not be done. They should test 3.3.0 first

2 people like this

I have the same, after upgrade to 3.3.0 values of Power and Current are for long time after swithing on.

I would love to go bak to previous firmware. Anyone has an idea how to do this?

2 people like this
I have the same problem after upgrade to 3.3.0, it displays 0!!!! A mega big problem!!!

2 people like this
When you going to fix this problem pow r2 is totaly usless now

6 people like this
I am realy sorry to say that, but ewelink support and all of its updates are going crazier and crazier each time, there is an update. I dont undetstand why this us happening, but i migrated lots of my sonoff devices to custom firmware . Since then i have zero issues. The rest of the devices i left in ewelink i did not update, and app is also old version 3.5.8 . When i updated app, all hell went loose, so i decided i will stay stuck on 3.5.8 version, no firmware update, and all works perfect.. Ewelink and itead should play this game more responsible, and time of reaction on any trouble should be much faster. Untill this does not improve, i am leavinh only few devices on ewelink, other devices on custom firmware.

2 people like this
i too have same problem guys. i m using SONOFF POW R2 without knowing the problem in firmware 3.3.0 i updated nearly five devices. Now all having problem. Stupid Sonoff Testing team. Without testing the firmware how damn they rolled out this update... Hey Sonoff Team. R u listening ????
It is not Sonoff team, the one who has to listen is ewelink developers. Coolkit company i think they are.
I'm using Sonoff POW R2 for live time monitoring. Since Firmware Update 3.3.0 it's not possible. Please fix the bug.

1 person likes this
Anyone know how to bring this issue to sonoff firmware development team ?? Any way to contact them in email so that they ll fix the bug and release firmware 3.4.0

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment