Start a new topic

OPS stop working on Sonoff Pow R2

OPS stop working on my Sonoff Pow R2, after last firmware update 3.3.0.

Anyone else has the same problem?

6 people have this problem

With firmware 3.3.0, there is a serious problem with measuring Watts !!!! 

2 people like this

Two days ago new firmware released 3.3.1 after using this firmware for around 48 hours i feel still some issue is there. Power is sometime showing Zero. After refreshing three to four times it showing correct power details. But after few min power consumption stuck to last seen value like 750 watt even after the device is consuming 150 watt. UPDATES ARE NOT IN REALTIME. THIS FIRMWARE ALSO HAS BUG. VERY BAD SONOFF TEAM.

2 people like this
I also wrote many posts much earlier. I updated as soon as 3.3.0 appeared and I noticed problems immediately. Only who would know that firmware 3.3 will be such shit. It remains only to wait for the correction

2 people like this
Did you read my post ? No, you can not downgrade, unless you have saved copy of previous one saved. Itead, what is wrong with you people? Do you realize, that there are users that pay for your product, to use it with your app? If your app does not work properly, why you just dont tell that to the buyers, and redirect them to othdr software solution like Tasmota, andnpeople would immidiately knew, what they can expect? I really dont understand, why nobody replies.. This is terrible..

2 people like this

Same and wattage monitor sometimes suddenly drops to 0 watts, even when the Air-conditioner is on. How to revert to 2.8.0 firmware? 

2 people like this
Sonoff is an afordable product, but software is a disaster, dvery time some new update arrives. I have ewelink 3.5.8 + old firmware and it works. Sonoff also gives users a chance to load on it customized software, and then it will work pretty good, and no issues. So itead sells great product, but app is a big risk, if you are playing with updates and updating firmware on devices. Simply do not do that, or upload your own software, and you will see Sonoff Pow R2 is an AMAZING PIECE OF WORK.

2 people like this
I have the same problem. OPS not working and monitoring :(

2 people like this
You all have a vacation or nobody here!

1 person likes this
Robert, WRONG. You CAN GO back on ewelink. Yes, not everyone wants Tasmota, but what you will do ?? Espeacialy in this case ??

1 person likes this
I used Ewelink 3.5.8 and firmware 2.8.0 POW R2. Everything worked great. Now it is some disaster 3.9.0 and firmware 3.3.0 nothing works. I still have "network unavailable" on refresh and again (should be automatic refresh). They should replace programmers because the product is really very good

1 person likes this
said an hour ago I used Ewelink 3.5.8 and firmware 2.8.0 POW R2. Everything worked great. Now it is some disaster 3.9.0 and firmware 3.3.0 nothing works. I still have "network unavailable" on refresh and again (should be automatic refresh). They should replace programmers because the product is really very good

1 person likes this
I explained allready, but looks like PEOPLE DONT READ. Do NOT UPDATE app and FIRMWARE on Sonoff devices.. I told that allready , why people DONT READ ??? Product is AMAZING, but APP and FIRMWARE is DISASTER..That is the thruth.. Downgrading app is not a problem. Downgrading SONOFF is IMPOSSIBLE, if you dont save previous firmware..READ WHAT I AM WRITING.

1 person likes this
All of this is due to the LAN function that has not worked since the beginning.

1 person likes this
hi guys... is there a way to downgrade firmware 3.3.0 to 2.8.0 ? On POW R2

1 person likes this
Inform me, if it will. But i think, that each sonoff has some sort of id inside firmware. That means that saved firmware will work only on the device, from which saving is made.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment