Start a new topic

BUG SONOFF G1 wifi switch bug , the door opens after electricity returns

Hi all

I have detected a problem with this device, and that is that if the power supply of the home is lost, when returning, the Sonoff G1 device, emits a pulsacion the relay, therefore, if the door was closed, open it, and if it was open , closes it.

This happens to me with 3 devices that I have updated to version 3.0.1, but it does not happen to me in a device that I have in version 2.6.0.

Does anyone know if a downgrade can be done?

Check that this does not happen on your devices.

3 people have this problem

I have the same problem. It seems like there is no way to downgrade the firmware. It would be the best if Sonoff would offer the old firmware as the upgrade, while they are solving the problem.

I have the same problem. It seems like there is no way to downgrade the firmware. It would be the best if Sonoff  would offer the old firmware as the upgrade, while they are solving the problem.

1 person likes this

I have the same issue and I don't know anymore what to do. I've disconnect the device to avoid the garage to get opened.

Same problem, at each power failure relay gets a pulse when power return, so gate opens. Please provide a solution asap, I had to disable the device.

1 person likes this
I have an open ticket and they have answered me that they are looking to solve it, I encourage you that all of us who have the same problem open a ticket, it is a very big mistake since our houses are left open in the event of a power outage, I also have the device disabled, I hope they solve it as soon as possible
I opened a ticket too, but the answer was very vague, I suppose they did not really understand the issue...Thank you Pablo, please send an update here when a fix will be available.
Hello! They have released a new version, 3.3.0, I will try it when I get home and I tell you!
Can't see any pending update at the moment, let's see what happens in the next hours
it's been just an hour since the new firmware version came out, as I look at it continuously. As soon as I try, I tell you.
without changes, with the new version, the problem persists ... 梁
I got the update and I had a try, I have 2 relays (5 vdc and 5-12 vdc), one is working, the other doesn't, can't tell exactly which model, don't have time to investigate. What is your model (5 or 5-12vdc)?
hello, I have two models, the 7-32v and the 5v, I have updated them all and both execute the pulse when the electricity returns :(
so let's wait for the next update, apparently 3.3.0 did not fix the issue...
what could you try?
Login or Signup to post a comment