eWeLink What's New for Android 3.7.0

Release Date:2019-05-22

What's new of eWeLink Android 3.7.0:

1. Cancel "inching" in software for 4ch pro.

2. Update the user interface of TH series.

3. Other App bugs fixed and optimizations.

Note: If you don't want to use this version after upgrading to V3.7.0, you can click the link to download eWeLink V3.6.2.

Hi support Why did you remove inching functionality? Was the must important function, now i set duration and i cannot edit that!! Why did you do that? Please let me know!!!

3 people like this
Hi Scott, I Need inching by software, becouse i Need 25 second of timing. And several user Like me. You could simply put this option under manu warning, and let user to make the decision.

2 people like this
Hello! Please insert numbers of humidity like it was before, now it is impossible to track exact hunidity in new update. This is really important.

2 people like this
Thanks Bogdan, do I need to uninstall an app to install older version, I had a trouble with installing preverious and still using 3.7.0

2 people like this

Dear Scott, can we hope to get back our INCHING DURATION for Sonoff pro R4 next upgrade?

2 people like this
Untill a stable version of Ewelink will be, as it is version 3.5.8, i will not update app. Because last time, when i did this all hell break loose. It took me almost 3 hours to find .apk file for this version. And immidiately, when i downgraded app, all started to work with no problem. So i am staying at older version, untill you will not let users to choose themselfes betwen LAN and WIFI mode. That LAN feature is useless, if you are away from your home. Away from home only WIFI controll is possible. So i need wifi, not LAN. Please consider giving users choice, so the users can decide themselfes. Thank you for an answer.

1 person likes this
Hi guys, I need to set the inching via software. I need to program the inching for every channel separately. Thanks in advance for your support.

1 person likes this
Marcello, the sonoff 4ch does not have the inching via software in release 3.7.0. The hardware inching is very short time, I deploy the sonoff to run a motor of the door for my garage, the time to raise is 20 seconds, but the sonoff has the maximum hardware time can be set at 16 seconds.

I think that is very easy to develop a software inching for every channel, why the team doesn' it?

1 person likes this
Ewelink and Itead company. Why nobody is answering questions from me ? Why you do onexpected changes and auto Lan ? I like your devices and app, but i still need reliability, and answers. Please answer.

1 person likes this
Ewelink team, we need answers please. When i can expect reply?

1 person likes this

Sorry to say that this disappearing of inching is crazy. hundreds of people are missing this features an d it cannot be replaced fully by hardware. And now the link for the previous app version disappeared!

Really I am very disappointed and regret to have bought so many Sonoff. It remains only to flash them with different firmwares. Lots of people are complaining. Itead, did you realize it?

1 person likes this

Bogdan, you are right and I already found the roll-back, but it remains the frustration of this change: I didn't feel the need to study other firmwares as the original one satisfied me well. From now on indeed I will start to change. Thanks for your help! 

1 person likes this

1 person likes this
Hi Artur. Yes, i deleted app. No devices are lost. You have all devices saved in your account. So no need to adding them again. Then download 3.5.8 version, and sign in with your account info, and all works ROCK stable. :)

1 person likes this
Enzo, DOWNGRADE the app. Delete existing app and then download old app. 3.5.8 . Then install, then username and password, and you have your inching back.
Login or Signup to post a comment