eWeLink What's New for Android 3.7.0

Release Date:2019-05-22

What's new of eWeLink Android 3.7.0:

1. Cancel "inching" in software for 4ch pro.

2. Update the user interface of TH series.

3. Other App bugs fixed and optimizations.

Note: If you don't want to use this version after upgrading to V3.7.0, you can click the link to download eWeLink V3.6.2.

Hi Mr. Scott. Why nobody from ewelink team or itead team does not answer to any of my questions ? I am really satisfied with Sonoff products, but if i can not use app properly, then i can not use them at all..... Will somebody answer my issue regarding offline state ? Thank you.

Please return eWeLink inching for Sonoff 4CH Pro !

Sign the online petition !

Hi support Why did you remove inching functionality? Was the must important function, now i set duration and i cannot edit that!! Why did you do that? Please let me know!!!

3 people like this
Ewelink and Itead company. Why nobody is answering questions from me ? Why you do onexpected changes and auto Lan ? I like your devices and app, but i still need reliability, and answers. Please answer.

1 person likes this
Hello! Please insert numbers of humidity like it was before, now it is impossible to track exact hunidity in new update. This is really important.

2 people like this

Wanted to try the Sonoff motion detectors, so I set the inching mode. 

After  update to 3.7.0 i can't restore this now! 

Lighting is not working now. 

Switching off after 5pm !!

What to do?

Thanks!

Ewelink team, we need answers please. When i can expect reply?

1 person likes this

Dear customers. Sorry for my late reply. We canceled "inching" because 4ch pro can set inching by hardware. And there will be a conflict if we don't set the inching properly. I know it can only set 1-16 seconds by hardware. I'll submit your requirements and try our best to improve the customer experience.

Dear Artur, the function of the "memory of the setting last time" was put forward. Thank you for your proposal.

Hello Scott. What about auto Lan function ? Why you dont allow users to choose what they want? I have updated your app, but suddenly all devices went in OFFLINE state. So i had to find older .apk file, and then install this version.On older version of app all works. So now i am waiting your explanation and help.

hi Bogdan. We developed a new LAN mode which has a priority level compared with Wifi control. And it can convert automatically. It is available for firmware 3.0.0 and above. That means only Basic&Rf has this function currently. We will push forward the firmware upgrade. Thank you for your understanding.

Untill a stable version of Ewelink will be, as it is version 3.5.8, i will not update app. Because last time, when i did this all hell break loose. It took me almost 3 hours to find .apk file for this version. And immidiately, when i downgraded app, all started to work with no problem. So i am staying at older version, untill you will not let users to choose themselfes betwen LAN and WIFI mode. That LAN feature is useless, if you are away from your home. Away from home only WIFI controll is possible. So i need wifi, not LAN. Please consider giving users choice, so the users can decide themselfes. Thank you for an answer.

1 person likes this
Hi Scott, I Need inching by software, becouse i Need 25 second of timing. And several user Like me. You could simply put this option under manu warning, and let user to make the decision.

2 people like this
After installing v3.6.2. from your link here gives an error(app not installed), and new version is still in use, please help, or give advice how to install past version. Or just add numbers of humidity, exact % is very needed! Thanks in advance!
Login or Signup to post a comment