Start a new topic

[EXPIRED]Mother’s Day Special | Surprise Moms with SONOFF Gift

Mother’s day is creeping up on us, May 12, it’s Sunday. Here on this day, and we all should appreciate our moms. Have you already prepared a fantastic gift to celebrate and thank your mom on this special day? If haven’t, visit https://www.itead.cc/smart-home.html to pick a gift. 

For every mom, they have to spends much time on doing housework chores, like forgetting to turn off appliances, brewing coffee, opening curtain in the morning and closing curtain in the evening, even doing two things simultaneously, which really makes your mom busy and tired. Why not take this great chance to give her a home automation helper to simplify her daily life? SONOFF smart products can provide you a convenient and intelligent solution to control connected devices via either voice command or a phone, allow you to access features of appliances without troublesome manual control.

Please let us know which one do you want most in SONOFF products as a Mother’s day gift to help your mom create a smart, simple and high-efficient lifestyle.  

In this post, we will choose the top three winners from all participants based on quality and the number of “votes” from community members.

Rules:

Leave comments below and share this event to your Facebook. (Please include the hashtag #MothersDay #SONOFF  to be entered to win.)

This event starts on May 6 and ends on May 12. 

3 winners will be announced on May 13.

The product will be arranged for delivery within a week after the winning announcement.

One winner gets one product for free.

Open to participants from all countries. 

SONOFF reserves the right to withdraw the event at any time and for any reason.

Meanwhile, we also offer a “SOMOGIFT” discount coupon for all participants to enjoy 10% off for any SONOFF products on https://www.itead.cc/ during the event.

4 people like this idea

Yes me what

Dear Sonoff, This mother's day let's bring light to our mother's life.

I would like to gift 5-meter SONOFF L1 Smart LED light strip for her meditation room.

it will help her relax during meditation, she can choose among 16 million colors just by giving a command to her google home.

#SONOFF #HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

My nephews always leave the lights on in the backyard, so my mother have to slowly walk there, due to an horrible artrosis, and turn it off. I would help but my wheelchair doesn't have access to the backyard. So that's when I think "A  SONOFF SLAMPHER would be great now!".

#MothersDay #SONOFF

Sonoff. What a way to make mothers life easier.

I know my mother would love a 5 meter  SONOFF L1 Smart LED Light Strip on the underside of her kitchen cabinets.

It will make her life much  easier turning the light strip on and off with the  Sonoff  link to  eWelink and Amazon Alexa.

Happy mothers day x

What an easy way to make mothers life easier, without too much money.

I know she would love to have   SONOFF L1 Smart LED Light Strip Model: IM180529003 running the whole length of her kitchen counter.

Happy mothers day 

Best gift for Best Mother .........the best way for domotize Her Home #MothersDay #SONOFF

The Best way to domotize your home #MothersDay #SONOFF

For this mother's day i would like to gift my mom new Sonoff RFR3 so that she doesn't have to get up everytime to turn on reading lights. Please Itead team gift my mom this. #MothersDay #SONOFF

1 person likes this
#MothersDay #SONOFF in italy is very Good.

2 people like this
My wife would love some more light in the kitchen so the led strip with the controller would be awesome for her on #MothersDay #SONOFF

1 person likes this

Sonoff T1 make my mom easy to control by remote when all works at kitchen has been done. It will many easy when control just using a voice command. 

#MothersDay #SONOFF

1 person likes this

Sonoff 4CH Pro (R2)

Sonoff 4CH Pro (R2)

Login or Signup to post a comment