Start a new topic

eWelink integration with Xiaomi miHome app

Hello!

I follow the steps to sync my sonoff devices with miHome app:

1. Download and install miHome app

2. Third party platform devices and added ewelink skill

3. Bind my eWelink account and bound successfully

But my sonoff devices are not synced. I keep pressing "sync device" but nothing is synced.

Am i missing something? What is the problem?

14 people have this problem

We have the same problem here. ITEAD could answer in this regard and indicate if it is possible, are in process or definitely not compatible.

1 person likes this
Same here, i can sync the Sonoff devices and I see the devices, but that's all. I can't do anything because they don't show in the automation section. What's the use of it? Please explain, thanks!
So do I, synced successful, but nothing happens
Can you guy try to change or redo the link up using +86 china. Worth a try. Let me knoe if it helps. See attach pic. Cheers
H Alex! I disconnected and re-connected. Devices can be seen in linked accounts but still can’t use them in automations.

From my understanding, the integration with Mi home app, its only to be able to use Mi Ai speakers to control son off devices, in my opinion not really that useful if they can't be used in automatons with other Mi devices :(

@artur, I've come to thee same conclusion. It should also work with voice control in the mi home app, having tested though, the mi home app doesn't seem to understand English - At all... So to my opinion, it's tripple useless. I gave up, now letting the sonoffos do the dumb stuff and I do the clever stuff manually, like flicking the light on when it gets dark - if- there are someone home. (So it turns out, a dab of Authentic- still beats Artificial Intelligence) cheers from Barcelona, S
The Mi Ai speakers are only for the chinese market, so if you want to use them u must speak mandarim, so i never bother to even try haha
Connect to the china server to try.

Any news on this topic ? 6 months is quite a lot for a basic feature like this one 

Login or Signup to post a comment