eWeLink What's New for Android 3.5.10

First, let’s do a survey: do you know how often the eWeLink is updated? Actually, a new version of eWeLink will be released every one or two months. After going through the revolution of UI (User Interface) and the addition of new functions, this time, eWeLink releases the new version (3.5.10) in existing features to give you more control of SONOFF smart products.

What’s new?

Pattern lock: avoids children tapping on the app by mistakes to change the status of your appliances.

Dimming function: allow you to adjust the light brightness depends on your preferences and needs.                   

Old phones act as cameras: why not bring your updated smartphone a new life? Just download the eWEeLink camera app on your old phone( access the link to download: http://app.coolkit.cn/c.apk), bind your old smartphone with eWeLink app to monitor and manage your home with SONOFF switch.

Improvement of LAN control: it is designed for controlling appliances when Wi-Fi disconnects. The improvement for LAN control performance means that you will quickly take back control of your appliances running on even an unsteady network.

Works with More Appliances: use SONOFF smart switch or plug, and you will reach the purpose of controlling air conditioner, robotic vacuum cleaner, smart dimmer and strip light. Your appliances will be smarter than ever. It sounds wonderful. 

The UI is rearranged for a better use experience. We have enriched the UI information, convenient for you to view some relative information about SONOFF products and manage your router on eWeLink app. There is a tiny change on device renaming for better user experience. The “Profile” page is added more third-party products user guide to provide you a reference about these products, which helps use SONOFF products better. Considering your power consumption cost, eWeLink allows you to adjust the power and current of appliances.

Anyway, all these updates about eWeLink exist to extend and enhance your using experience for SONOFF smart products works with eWeLink. 

Come to eWeLink and discover the feature working best for your needs!

Tip: SONOFF strip light is selling and smart dimmer is on the way, stay tuned.

If you want to try our strip light and offer reviews or videos, please feel free to contact us.

1 person likes this

The new version 3.5.12 does not work steadily, the constant writes that the network is not available and the application is terrible slow.

I did the Ewelink APP update and I lost all devices.
The problem I can't reconfigure because they are far from where I live.
Can you help me ?

Hi Maggie. I have an issue with this update. I opened a theme also here , to report this, but no one from itead or ewelink is responding. All devices are really hard to controll. I get constant messege network not avaliable. When i downgraded to 3.5.8. version all works perfect.... What is going on????
Hello Maggie. Can you please help me with my problem?Thank you.
The latest version of eWelink is still disconnecting from the network when I'm on WiFi. It works well over the mobile network. Tested on two Asus phones.
Hello Joy Li. I can not submit question on your app, so i did it here. Can you please help me? Thank you. 
The application is still disconnecting from the network even in the latest update when I'm on WiFi. It goes pretty well over the mobile network. The control of the LAN device is rather harmful. The latest firmware is 3.5.8
Hi Robert . I know it is still disconecting, but on version 3.5.8 it is rock stable. So i will update immidiately when this will be fixed or confirmed this issue solved from itead. I hope itead will correct it soon.
Today's update 3.6.0. it didn't solve it, but maybe it improved a bit.
So you see... No way i am updating. I need stable version, not unstable. Where are you from Robert ?
I'm from Czech Republic.
I am from Slovenia. Can you send me on my email skype id, so i can talk to you through skype ? My email is moja.poraba@gmail.com
Do you have skype?
Login or Signup to post a comment