Start a new topic

Firmware 3.0.0

Hello to all, yesterday was an update of firmware of all 1-gang-devices to 3.0.0 Ewelink is at 3.5.12
Anybody who can tell me what changed? I cannot see a difference,

1 person has this question

Hello the only difference dissapointingly is that with the S26 on eWelink the WIFI symbol has changed to a LAN sysbol and no longer shows the signal strength.

Can anyone advise how to get this corrected?

3 people like this

Bad news this change. Please back wifi signal strength.

1 person likes this
We all want the wifi sysbol back. Way would you put a LAN sysbol if it is NOT connected via LAN. And this gives you 0 information on signal strength. Don't you have any one test these updates before you Puch them out?? You need BETA TESTERS.

3 people like this
Hi all, I raised a complaint ticket and the reply was this function is normal and won't be fixed. Perhaps when more complaints and tickets are raised then someone may listen.

I am also interested changelog of this firmware for S26 device.

Calm down people. The LAN logo shows when you're on the same wifi network. The Wifi logo shows the devices connected strength to your home wifi when your phone is on a different network.

"The LAN logo shows when you're on the same wifi network. The Wifi logo shows the devices connected strength to your home wifi when your phone is on a different network."

Stupid solution!!!

2 people like this

I made the mistake of updating one device and got the LAN symbol.  When I am at home and working on the devices, my phone is always on the same network.  So now I have no indication if signal strength.  Somebody tell me when they fix this.  Until then I think I will keep the old firmware on the rest of my devices.  

2 people like this
I updated one of my device to this firmware. Now the icon switches between LAN and WIFI. I wouldn't have cared but when it's on LAN, it's doesn't work! From now on I'm gonna think twice before updating.

After updating 3.0.0 my sonoff rf stopped learning from the remote control. The device does not want to go into RF pairing mode. Please help :(

3 people like this
Hab auch das Update gemacht und jetzt kann ich die Fernbedienung nicht mehr anlernen .....was kann ich tun damit es wieder funktioniert ???????

1 person likes this

Two days ago I installed a new Basic. It is still at 2.6.0. How to understand this? Update to 3.0.0 is stopped or still I need wait?

1 person likes this
the same here, some basic show the update but others do not, can the devices be manually updated? Thanks
Oh no, I upgraded all 6 devices to version 3.0 and made the clever home dead. When i am at home, i can not control my sonoff. I have to turn off wifi on my smartphone to make sonoff work.
Login or Signup to post a comment