Global Sources Consumer Electronics Show 2019 – Start Your Smart Life at SONOFF

We Shenzhen SONOFF Technologies Co. Ltd on behalf of our management cordially invite all of you to attend the 4-day Global Sources Consumer Electronics held in the Hall 2, AsiaWorld-Expo, Hong Kong from the 11th to the 14th of April 2019. Our booth is No. 2K02, where smart products will be showcased. 

Here are product types will be presented:

Wi-Fi DIY Smart Switches

Wi-Fi Smart Wall Switches

Wi-Fi Smart Plugs

Wi-Fi Smart Lighting

The upcoming exhibition is organized for those that focus on smart home hub, wishing to make

home more intelligent and safer through innovative technology, and it will also give dealers a better chance to communicate with one another.

Looking forward to seeing you at the event!

4 people like this

Thanks for taking the time to share with us such a great article. I found such a significant number of fascinating stuff with regards to your blog particularly its discussion. Keep doing awesome.
Office.com/Setup

Trying every possible means to solve thus ridiculous case of extortion! I baught a sonof wifi device as a means to remotely control lighting in my place of residence . It has been to say the least TROUBLESOME and PATHETIC from the beginning. It is now totally inoperative! I am in South Africa and this is a Chinese product, is there any international consumer protection recourse?

Thanks for taking the time to share with us such a great article. I found such a significant number of fascinating stuff with regards to your blog particularly its discussion. Keep doing awesome.

Office.com/Setup

Excellent information you have shared, thanks for taking the time to share with us such a great article. I really appreciate your work.

McAfee.com/Activate

Excellent information you have shared, thanks for taking the time to share with us such a great article. I really appreciate your work McAfee.com/Activate.

Excellent information you have shared, thanks for taking the time to share with us such a great article. I really appreciate your work McAfee.com/Activate.

thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and Thanks a lot for sharing a piece of wonderful information which I am looking for a longer period of time. tricksndtips

Good Post! Thank you so much for sharing this pretty post, it was so good to read and very useful

office.com/setup  |  norton.com/setup

this post is really good...thanks for sharing with us...

It is amazing post, i am really impressed of your post.

mcafee.com/activate  |  www.mcafee.com/activate 

I am really very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. Thanks a lot for sharing a piece of wonderful information which I am looking for a longer period of time. 

Office.com/setup | Mcafee.com/activate

I found the perfect place for me. Contains wonderful and useful messages.

we will be talking about the best Tata Sky Packages under Rs 300 that supply the most number of channels in India. So, without waiting any further, have a peek at the best Tata Sky plans and Packages.

very natural and conveying one..  best way to foster goodwill and a do a good deed then to pass on an idea, free to anyone.

Norton.com/setup

I just wanted to say that I love every time visiting your wonderful post! Very powerful and have true and fresh information. Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such a blog. Mcafee.com/activate

Login or Signup to post a comment