Start a new topic

Sonoff T1 2 gang random beeping

Hi,

so I have installed one T1 2 gang, connected one output, paired it to the app and remote button. It all worked fine for couple of days, but yesterday it started to randomly make beeping sound (one beep, pause, two beeps, pause) and LED indicator flashes (two flashes, pause, repeat).

I have read that it may be problems with connecting to the server and I am going to check what I can do, BUT I can't find information why T1 is beeping out of the blue.. There is the problem, because this night I had to take it off the wall and disconnect to have a normal sleep.

Also few times I have found that second output (gang 2, which is not connected) turned ON without my knowledge.

What can be the probems??

16 people have this problem

I have the same problem. My T1 2gang randomly go offline but do come back on their own. Yet randomly one of the 2gang channels will turn on by itself. I have upgraded to firmware 3.1.0 last night. But 3 times before going to bed my one channel randomly went on. Woke this morning with it on. Would love a solution as the light that keeps Going on is outside as in annoying my neighbors. I am going to disconnect the bulbs to outside until a solution can be found as angry neighbors aren’t pleasant.

1 person likes this
I have updated to version 3.3.0 and I still have the same problem.

1 person likes this
Same here, upgraded to 3.3.0 and still the same problem. Seems to be hardware bug. Would expect itead to have an upgrade/replacement option to new hardware version regardless of where old switch was purchased. Who agrees?

5 people like this
Couldnt agree more!

2 people like this

Same here.

Now on 3.3.0 and problem persists!

2 people like this

I confirm, same problem also with 3.3.0. They should replace the switches with a working model, it is now clear that this is a hardware problem.

1 person likes this

Same problem for me. 3.3 firmware is not the solution.

1 person likes this

Hi!

I'm curious, the id starts with: one thousand eighty-eight, because I have other devices with different identification and those don't give me a problem

I'm curious, the id starts with: one thousand eighty-eight, because I have other devices with different identification and those don't give me a problem

1 person likes this

Hi, now that you make me think about it, I have 6 of them, all with ID 10008, except one with ID 10006 and I think it's the one with the least problems ever.
It would be interesting if others did the same check ....

1 person likes this
Hi I checked my 3 devices and the 2 that are giving me problems are also ID 10008. The one that doesn’t show any problems is ID 10005. So yes. This is very interesting. But what does this mean for us? Is this a hardware problem for ID’s 10008? And if so how do we get our suppliers to swop our our devices?

Many of us will have to check how you did. If everyone checks the problem with ID 1008, we have to open many Tickets directly to the producer (Sonoff - ITEAD) If we are many, they will have to listen to us. Spread the word too.

It depends, if ours is just a case, but I don't think we can do anything about it.
But more and more people are verifying that the switches with ID 10008 all have the same problem, they will have to feel it.
It is clear that it is a hardware problem, so we should all open a ticket and hear what they tell us.
Login or Signup to post a comment